On the ligher side
1. You get to swim for free in summer.
2. You get to skate for free in winter.
3. No more designated driver - you can stumble home.
4. Walking distance to EI office, a big bonus in this economy.
5. Your parking stall can be an extra source of income.
6. You can afford Starbucks, since you don't have to pay for gas, insurance, etc.
7. Politicians are closer than they appear.
8. Lower your chances of skin cancer - high rises block the sun!
9. You don't have to go to New York to appreciate the Guggenheim.
10. Opportunities for charity abound!